train story

when i send you, i turn to see you, but i can only see your back
when i reach the station, i turn around to search for you, but you are not there
when i saw the people around me, i feel that you are with me
when the workers announce " train to kota bharu will arrive soon, all passengers please standby, and enjoy your journey with ktmb" my heart keep pump faster and faster untill i can't wait anymore. i got to go
i carry my luggage and others stuff along to the platform
but still, i turn my head around to see is it you around
but the train finally arrive


i step into the train, i reach no.31 bed
ya this is my place that i going to spend for 14hours
i put all my things and i pull the curtain apart, i look outside, but you are still not there for me.
so sad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话