I LOVE YOU

Father
And
Mother
I
Love
Y
ou


Mother's Day is a day honoring mothers and motherhood
Father's Day is a day honoring fathers



between father and mother, you love who more?
haha...you better keep the answer yourself.
well without them, we sure will not be here.
and i will not be here writing this blog.

i try to look back,
to refresh my memory,
and i feel, i feel..the love from them

8april1988, i came to this world,
the crying sound of mine is as sharp as mariah carey key sound..haha
my parents, grew me up, untill now, i'm 21yo
huhu...old? i think no., as i still childish, but i'm quite mature i think.

when i still a child, my parents teach us to be independent,
no matter what your gender, we need to do everything,
i'm the youngest and mostly the youngest will get more care and love from parents, but my parents not doing so, they both love us equally. i never angry but in turn, i thanks them a lot.
i get to learn to be independent and know how to protect myself.

our family is just average, not rich not that poor...
sometimes we want the things, but we know, our parents not afford to buy it for us, so we just look at it (看了就饱)。。。haha

but now, is our turn to give them what they want.
we always celebrate birthday, their anniversary father's and mother's day...( a must )
well i like to see them smile, to look them happy always
i love them so much


* remember no matter how, family is the place that you belongs to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话