One year had past

28june2008
I carry huge luggage with me to go to KL alone, while my hometown friend is accompany by his parents. Taking a long journey for alymost 14 hours. When arrive KL, hopefully his relatives come and fetch us and bring us to his house to overnight.
the beg so heavy! hate...
During the orientation weeks, all are very weird around you, you don't know me i don't know you..shy, ego, happy, sad, all can be seen there...it seems to be tough to someone, but if you think it positively, it is just a game to train you,im quite enjoying the moment as i have no more chance to eat in a few seconds, shower in few minutes, run in a short time to reach the destination as we are " Kurshiah takes the lead"...get scolded even not because of your fault...haha
is quite fun if you think it back...

From day to day, i get to know more and more friends in the college, not only chinese but others as well. Walk, walk and walk and walk...everyday i walking to class. for the first few weeks, i can't stand with it, and i fall to sick. and that's the moment that i think of my family. im quite independent but in turn, im still a homesick boy,.i miss my mum, my dad and all my siblings.

While the life inside campus is memorable. A lot of project waiting for you to join,and i truly learn a lot from the project that i join. For the first semester, i not joining much activities, but in the second semester, a bundle of project waiting me to do. is truly a hard day for me to go through as everyday i just slept for almost 3hours and can't even catch up with my studies.In turn i suffer from stress . Nobody knows how i feel that time, i don't know what i am doing, and i looking like a crazy person. when in class, i try not to sleep, but even my eyes are open, but my mind is sleeping. after class, when i reach college, there sure an annoucement calling me to attend the meeting, and it takes my time untill 12midnight sometimes. It is hard to balance my studies and my time. But, that what im thank of, my friends and family support. they so supportive untill i can't even give up easily and i finally did allthe project sucessfully.

Is tired, but you can learnt a lot of things, a lot a lot that you don't know and finally you will realise it.

Herm is crowded! all are busying in collecting the pointer or marks to ensure they can stay in the college. And from here i can see the unfair things happen again. I don't know why this could still happen in University level.haiz....

but when the result for staying in college had been release, i did realise something,unfair things as well..haiz.no matter how this is the system that malaysian's practice?
hermmm,...i don't know

What important is, me and all the collegous will loose a lot of friends. in just a short time we builld up a strong relationship,a smile, a big laugh, a warm touch, a tears, we all shared together, untill we are truly become a big family. But we all can't always to be together as only some that can stay at college for the next semester. No matter how. Friendship will never , but all is depend on us whether want to futher the friendship or just end it like that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话