Swimming-small experience


WAO!!!
i'm so happy today, lately really stress with my assignment, test here and there, stress from friends, family, and all....arghhhh...i'm going to be crazy soon....
BUT

Today is the happiest day for me, because i manage to swim myself..haha..it sound stupid..ya i admit that i really don't know how to swim..i really drank a lot of pool water

previously, i need to hold something even i'm tall enough until can walk in the swimming pool^^
but today, i no need to do so.. i force myself to swim without holding anything, but i still swim around the corner lar....but there is some climax as well, i thought i'm good enough so i pretend to be clever to swim, but suddenly when i want to take a breath, i realize there is nothing for me to hold, OH MY GOD!!! i'm going to die this time, i struggle in the pool, but i get to know that i got a long leg...so i make full use of it..nice!!! finally i'm save..haha

This make me more confident to swim, i spend almost an hour plus to learn myself, finally i manage to swim without holding anything...yeahh!!!!


sorry nothing much actually, just feeling excited i get to swim today^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话