new update^^

It's quite a long time i no update my own blog, well it's almost a month.

Quite a lot of things happen, so i wish i can sit here and write it out all together.haha


PART I

As i promise before, i will update my niece story. Well she is really cute and doing well at my hometown.So do you think she is cute?
well all babies are cute, maybe i'm the youngest in the family, that's why i'm so excited to know everything about baby. I going back to hometown for my one week break and visiting her, my niece Tan Qian Qing (陈芊晴).
She just a naughty girl who likes to sleep in the morning and wake up to play at the midnight. She drank a lot of milk, haha..well really happy to see her to be healthy and so active. She likes to play with her tongue as well. Her eyes so big, and her crying sound really loud, until i "beh tahan"..haha
but everyday when i felt frust, i will look upon her picture, she cool me down.
No matter how, i really pity my mum, as she is the one to take care of the baby, my sis have no experience, so...

PART II

29092009
终于,我们俩有机会见面了...
不知如何解释当时的心情,快乐,幸福,还是...
热热,暖暖,的巧克力饮料在我们的手中...
两人在树下,吹着晚风,看着天上的星星...
我很希望那晚的时间没那么快过,因为我知道不知何时才能见到你...



手中,热热的巧克力饮料,慢慢,慢慢的,完了...
甜甜的 donut 也慢慢的,被吃光了...
我的心情也慢慢的变了,变得开始想你了...
很想快点把世界的时间,拉着...
不过你还是要回去了,看着你的背影,慢慢的在黑暗中不见了...
那时,只是剩下月光陪我,眼泪也掉了...
眼泪像细雨一样留下,原来我真的舍不得你...
你的幽默,你的故事,陪了我短短的几个小时...
但它永远在我心中...
你的离去,就是我的寂寞,你的笑声,就是我的眼泪...

PART III

中秋节快乐,Mid Autum Festival ...
this is second year i celebrate it without my family. Well even without family, but friends is still around me.
Well this is quite surprise that i get the chance to eat homemade chocolate mooncake. It's really nice...as i like chocolate so much.
So how i celebrate it this year? Actually i'm not planning of celebrating it, just stay at room as i really tired of study and test for past few days. But, when i think of playing the lantent, i get excited!!!...i did ask my roomate wana join me for the lantern walk around my uni, he as well get excited!..haha



Can you imagine only four of us, bring the lantern and walk around UNIVERCITY MALAYA?

















But all of us are really not malu lol...21yo still play lantern, somemore ss taking photo, even walk for one step.haha
That's me..ss king... i really like to take photo, it's really fun and i like to keep it and view it again and again...
Here are some nice photo to share with all my blog visitor...this really amazing^^...i like it










Nice? this is the picture i took when walk around the UM pesta tanglung exhibition. Alice, yee siang and me having dinner together that night, eating alot...haha
it's really happy that we can release our stress there and we even go for a small concert that held there, we had the chance to take photo with Malaysian's singer...but so sad the photo is not with me...
my dinner^^


sakura popiah from yee siang




Well this is the picture of some of the malaysian singer..FRIENDS...


Not only this...we did get crazy as well...
SEE THIS


SEE how crazy are we?
i so shy until UTAR student who visit UM tanglung exhibition take my picture while i posting..hehe...look like famous model..im TOO dramatic!!

now lets us continue with the four lantern story...well it is really fun even only four of us, me, alice (my coursemate), kean hua (my roomate), josephine(my coursemate)...ss while playing lantern^^










Do you ever look for a hot love? well this is the candle with the wishes..haha
we make wish n hope that all the wishes will come true^^



well this is roughly how i celebrate my mid autumn festival..haha
happy happy^^

Well i think, this is all what i can share here for today ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话