Puteri Gunung Ledang









I'm going to be crazy this week. It's really stress and i even can't stop to take a breath. But no matter how, i'm looking forward for this coming Saturday as i going to join Nature Explore. I'm really excited to go...go where?..haha

i'm going to join 30++ of nature explore members to Tangkak johore. Yeah is a famous place called Gunung Ledang which is an attractive place for hikers

Well because of this coming trip, i doing some research about the story behind Gunung ledang. I get to know that i need around 5hours to reach the tips of the Gunung. =.=""
Haha, well it is suitable for beginners like me to feel what mountains in Malaysia are really like.
It is a place believed to be the richest flora species in the world! 50 metres high waterfall! wau!!!! i really can't wait to go, even thought my assignment and test are still on my table which haven't finished yet.


Did you watch the drama of Puteri Gunung Ledang before?

***Well here is the real story. According to the legend, the princess was of slim build, beautiful and was endowed with a sinuous movement. Men were naturally attracted to her, but she was claimed to have spurned was the Sultan Melaka. The sultan demanded that the beautiful princess present him with seven jars of women's tears, seven trays of mosquitoes's hearts and seven bowls of the sultan's son's blood. Because unable to meet these impposible requests, she fled to the mountain and continues to live in a hidden cave.
But some claims that the princess eventually married one Nakhoda Ragam. But tis hero them die at the hands of his princess wife. Ragam was found of tickling the Princess's ribs and one day, in an uncontrollable burst of reaction. The Princess stabbled her husband with needle in the breast.The princess then returned to Mount Ophir and vowed never to set eyes on another man.***

So which one is the truth? i'm going looking for it...haha
I really waited this chance to explore the nature as i like to photo shoot anything that around me. I will try my best to take as much picture as i can. But just using my HONEY phone as i have no digital camera...pity me =(

Will update the once i get back from the famous GUNUNG LEDANG....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话