小龙 ”ho jiak“

This is the first time i post something new in my blog. It's all about food. Yeah...
Lately i'm enjoying my life with eating. Eat eat and eat. But no matter how much i eat, my body is still slim ( girl's please don't get jealous) wakkakka. No matter how, the food out there is not same as my mom's cooks...haha

I'm sure all of us heard about tv show like "Jalan-jalan cari makan", "ho jiak" etc. Really "liu kou shui" when saw the clip..really jealous after saw they eat non stop! Now feeling a bit hungry ler....



Pork burger



Why i like this so much? It taste really nice. It is extremely a huge burger and can even share for two person. The pork is really nice, juicy and it taste great.
Second dishes Banana delight. From the same cafe as well.

It looks great but for me it's still "ok"...hehe

It is available at ss2, just beside KFC in ss2. Known as Prince cafe. Nice place for hagging out. wifi provided, indoor with air cond and outdoor for smokers.

SS2 Next to One Noodle
58, 60 Jln SS2/67


will continue update..lately busy prepare for exam^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话