MY BIG MOUTH

me!
haha...im so surprise that i get a lot of comment from facebook and here. well it is a good things that now i know a lot people care me even no family is with me now... thanks all my friends^^

taken at singapore^^


back to the main topic...my big mouth^^
haha
me myself is a direct person, if i don't like that things i will direct tell you the truth, if i feel something wrong i will tell you the right way, it seems like im perfect?
NO NO NO absolutely no...im still learning is just my style like tht
im easy get anger,small gas, and im very famous when im in secondary school sometimes...why?
not because im clever is because of my mouth
i can argue with a teacher if they do wrong in the solution especially in mathematics.
i even try to prove tht their solution on the black board is wrong..huhu
am i too bad?
well this is me...


is this mouth bog enough? huhu...welll this is not me^^

3 comments:

Elden JC said...

Haiz~~nth say....
argue with a teacher..i try b4..

so after my teacher very hate me..
always scold me even is small case...haizz..

Sachiko さちこ said...

人是会成长的。。。会变的。。。以前的你和现在的也许变了。。。自己可能也不知。。。希望你在成长路程中越变越好。。。

xiaolong said...

haha..thanks lol
im still learning
a lot need to be learn^^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话