first time i write blog

finally i have the time to blogging..huhu

July 2008
i get an offer from UM. i get a place in UM to study. i pack my beg and i came to KL with my friends without my family with me. i am quite independent, but sometimes i need my family support too.
after enter UM. i get to know a lot of friends, so surprise. they are awsome..good and nice.
we go shopping, movie, sing K and everything together^^...
i am quite busy with the life here, with my own studies and all my college project.
I get to hold some post in the community, JKP aktual, Aktual month, Pesta tiong hua, CCC magazine, bioinformatics club, and many more. Even floor rap...huhu
well even is the most busiest life in my life...i did it... and i get some prices too..haha

this is the picture tht i take since last year untill now...quite fun^^








march24 2008
i go Domino with my coursemate..moon moon and alice to eat domino..huhu
quite nice but i like pizza hut much more..
is quite a long time i dun feel tht free.. enjoying the food with coursemate and my friends
Moon moon said im dramatic person..huhu
say me untill like tht...is it i really like to act?
haha...dunno lerk...maybe gua
today many class had been cancel..and heavy rain..make felt wan to sleep more and more..haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话