The sixth sense 第六感

Again?
Maybe people who know me personally and close to me might know that i had sixth sense.Is it true? Hmmm... It sounds weird, but it depends on you to trust me or not. I would not say i'm totally correct, but i trust that i do have something called sixth sense that sometimes really hints me on something. Since yesterday, i felt uncomfortable. And yet i keep myself not to think too much, cheer up myself. Today, i do have the same feeling as well. I can't tell you exactly the feeling, something wrong, something might happen. Hmmm what gonna happen?. I did tell my dear about it, and yet later i do receive some message telling me something bad happen. Hmmm......

有些人,不会相信你!
有些人,觉得你可笑!
第六感,到底是什么?
谁能解释,谁能相信?
谁能理解,谁能忍受?
~~~~~~~

小龙
07062010 8:09pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © xiaolong真心话